Goals and Activities:
Acquire conventional and novel biomarkers in biofluid (CSF, blood), brain images (PET, MRI), and other modalities (e.g., retinal imaging) in adjudicated participant groups.
- Analyze biomarkers to obtain standardized measures and support relevant funded Alzheimer’s disease (AD) research projects affiliated with the ADRC.
- Provide resources integrating multi-dimensional biomarkers data across all human subjects to assist and train ADRC researchers to investigate the underlying age-related drivers for AD.
- Disseminate our expertise and knowledge to support the AD community at large.
- Duke Brain Imaging and Analysis Center
- UNC Biomedical Research Imaging Center
- Duke Molecular Physiology Institute
Dixie Lee Boney Soo Distinguished Professor of Neurological Medicine, UNC
Professor in Radiology, Duke University
- Clinical Research Specialists (TBD)